Wednesday, July 11, 2012

0 Is X Factor star Tulisa's sex tape just a publicity stunt?


Tulisa

This isn't the sex tape, this Tulisa's video for We Are Young. Picture: Supplied

IN her new video pop singer and UK X Factor judge Tulisa sings "Forgive me for what I have done".

It's an unfortunate lyric, especially when coupled with images of the singer suggestively licking ice cream and posing in various stages of undress.

Scroll down to see the video

Because it comes just days after Tulisa accused her ex-boyfriend of leaking a sex tape of the two onto the internet.

Fans are now questioning whether the sex tape was just a publicity stunt to boost her profile ahead of the video release.

One wrote on Twitter: "Tulisa Contostavlos releases new single about being young and making mistakes, what a huge coincidence."

Another posted: "Waitttt, tulisa's clip gets leaked 2 days before she releases her first single #publicitystunt."

The lyrics to We Are Young do seem strange in light of the sex tape:

Forgive me for what I have done cos I'm young, yeah I'm young.

I don't mean to frighten you off, it's just fun, its just fun.

I'll make mistake that I learn from cos I'm young, yeah I'm young.

I'm sorry I'm not even done, cos I'm young, yeah I'm young.

Don't worry bout what I'll become, it's just fun, it's just fun.

Tulisa, 23, has also posted a video on YouTube in which she says she confronted her ex, Justin Edwards, over the sex tape.

"This is someone that I loved, that I trusted, that meant the world to me, that I feel deeply betrayed by. I am sure that everyone at home has had intimate moments with someone they cared about and never expected at any point that they would go and share it with the rest of the world," she says in the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Most View

 

Blog 168 Sexy and Hot Girls Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates